- Proven experience as an agile project manager
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Excellent leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- Completed college degree in a relevant field or comparable professional experience
- Project management certifications a plus
- Very good English skills
The ideal candidate will have experience managing agile projects, a high standard of quality, and a deep understanding of agile methodologies.
- The opportunity to work with us on multiple multi-platform AAA productions based on the world-renowned IP "The Lord of the Rings".
- Work on current and next gen platforms, including Unreal Engine 5
- Flexible working hours and three days of mobile working
- Challenging and varied task in an internationally oriented company
- An interesting and responsible job with your own creative freedom in a friendly team
- Extensive development opportunities
- Professional workflows and processes
- The opportunity to actively shape the day-to-day work in a collegial team and to play a significant role in shaping the quality of the projects
If you are looking for a challenge, like to learn new things and would like to practically apply and deepen your existing knowledge, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please upload your complete application documents with salary expectations (cover letter, CV, certificates, work samples and similar references) on our career page.
Please only send us applications in German or English.
We at Daedalic offer you to replace your first and last name with an alias (not a requirement!). Please also note that your application should NOT include a photo!
Established in 2007, Daedalic Entertainment is a publisher and developer of high-quality computer and video games, with a strong focus on engaging narratives and compelling characters. Daedalic and our products won numerous industry and design awards; the company is well known for adventure game masterpieces including Silence, The Deponia Series, Edna & Harvey, The Dark Eye: Memoria and Blackguards.
Since April 1st, 2022 Daedalic Entertainment is a 100% subsidiary of Nacon.
Daedalic Entertainment is named after Daedalus, the ancient Greek artist, inventor and architect, who, according to legend, designed the labyrinth, as well as wings made from feathers and wax. These elements can be found in Daedalic’s company logo, and are reflected in the corporate philosophy of perfecting the art and craft of game design.
We market high-quality games worldwide as publisher or co-publisher. Already boasting a successful track record that includes Inkulinati, Barotrauma, Unrailed!, the Shadow Tactics Series, Warpips and Partisans 1941 we take projects from conception to release and beyond. Together with our partners, we help make innovative game concepts and promising projects a reality. Our years of experience make Daedalic an ideal global publishing partner for online and offline PC and console games.
Our internal development team designs and produces entertainment products in a reliable and competent manner, no matter the size. We develop original IPs and have successfully worked with licensing partners. Daedalic Entertainment develops for PC, Mac and consoles. The upcoming global sensation The Lord of the Rings – Gollum™ tells Gollum's story from a never seen before perspective on all major platforms. Our successful masterpieces The Pillars of the Earth, State of Mind, Deponia- and Edna & Harvey-series have been released for various platforms. Be excited for our upcoming games that we'll talk about shortly!